CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Daily Reflection

Today I'm feeling more positive and stonger. I'm experincing a new life, a life in which i'm no longer dependent on my drugs. I feel physically strong, and mentally I feel more calm. I'm going thru a process of self realization and have become more open to learning new things everyday. I relalize the importance of my family, and the support that they have given me to get me out of the mess which I got myself into. Today my trust has grown more stronger in my family. My faith in god has become very strong and I have always belived that whatever happens, happens for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daily Refection.That was well put.Next to God the best place to turn is your family,come what may they will be there for you always. The only demand they make on you is you turn to them when you need a fix, yes they can fix your problem for free.Keep your faith.Solution to all problems are in ourselves.

tirumal

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring