CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Daily Reflection

Today is Valentine's day, woke up to find no running water, couldn't take a bath or shower. Kind of sucks being trapped in a country I don't really relate to. Wish I was back in a developed country where resouces are more available and access to proper utilities and hot water. But recovery says that we have got to do things we dont like , so I must deal with the situation I'm in and make the most of it. Besides all this being clean and in recovery is great and hope to see my family soon. I know my life will be good by staying in recovery and keeping clean and sober. Hope all that read this today have a great Valentine's day with some loved ones.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring