CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Friday, March 2, 2007

Yoga

Today we had a great beginner yoga class here in GOA. It was so relaxing and quite a workout sweating doing stretches and breathing teqniques on the mat. We left the session feeling calm and energized with positive vibes. This is our first go at Yoga and we plan on taking more classes in the following week. For all those who have not tried Yoga yet I would highly recommend it! We now are practicing the good things in life vs our old mentality of negative. This has been a great experience for me and my friend meeting lots of forigners from all over Europe and UK here in India. Many people have bought houses here and settle here for 6months out of the year. And now I can see why they do! Its been awesome and hope my higher power keeps this positivity alive in me.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring