CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Saturday, January 27, 2007

insights

I have been in treatment for 4 months , i have learnt through the programme that i have a disease , the disease of addiction and that with complete surrender of one self to what we here would call higher power is the only way out of the disease . I have transformed from a state of admission to acceptance over the past few months . Due to taking the programme really seriously i have seen for myself a change of my mind from an irratonal one to a calm , level headed one. I have learnt to take each day at a time and making myself stronger both emotionally and spiritually . The programme has thought me to control my emotions and facing situations with a strong head .

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring