CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Sunday, January 28, 2007

reflections from a recoverying addict

Feeling for the pain i have given : Now after writing about myself and taking a deep inventory i have found out the pain and suffering i have caused at home and to my loved ones.
Thinking positive : Through my recovery i have completely learnt to change my attitude and start thinking really positively.
Accepting my disease : I have accepted that i am born that way and i am powerless over this disease.
I cant do it alone, I need help : I have found out that i cannot fight my battle with addiction, that i need all the help from the people around me. My parents, my sponsor and friends at NA/AA.
My faith in God is growing : Over the past few months my faith and trust in god has grown. Now i believe more in him, because god will show me the way out of the problem

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring