CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just for Today

"Personality change was what we really needed. Change from self-destructive patterns of life became necessary." Basic Text, p.15

This statement is really applicable in my life, since my life had been on the wrong path and required a change. I've had many bad associations in my life in the past and this time of reflexion helps me understand why I did certain things in the past. I just hope I can amend certain relationships from the past with those who cared and had "my" best interest at heart. I would like to focus my life back on the right path and establish myself in life being able to be an independent person who will become successful so I can show my family and friends once and for all that I am a capable human being.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring