CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back in Bangalore

We are back to Bangalore, and I am discussing my life with my family. Looks like the next step for me is a half-way h0use. Hope all that was discussed with Carol and Tom will reflect on a positive outcome. I am trying to be positive about my life and be headed in line with my goals and dreams of life. Vikhram and Elrich are also back and are learning new skills, along with myself I am learning cooking. Hope to see things bright with Vijay and my father.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring