CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Shetty's Goa Experience

Out in Goa! "THE" place for drugs and alcohol during my addiction... But I am having great fun, having a blast and man I am clean. It's unbelievable watching the sunset, doing yoga & meeting new friends. Been to AA and NA meetings sharing my experience... listening to their experience. New experiences & different ways of being harassed and affected by drugs & alcohol like i had been. Eating Goan food & other styles, but today savor it for what it only is & not for what it feels like with my substance. I went shopping with a lot of money near & around the place for grocery items and cleaning items. I was close to bars & drug pushers, but i don't need to goto them. I am having great fun anyways without it. Thats only pleasure for sometime & then a completely messed up head & guaranteed misery all over again & I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring