CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Final Days


Final days have arrived and will be leaving India for good, and do not wish to return for any reason. Will be meeting my sponsor and real estate agent at the air port, then to be followed by final formalities of deposit for a new condo downtown. This place is in an awesome location right off Bay St, in the heart of the financial district next to all the major bank towers. Also I will be right in front of City Hall where all the politicians gather. Will be next to all the NA/AA meetings in the heart of the city which is nice, hope to make some good friendships in the fellowships. Also am looking at landing a part time job in City Hall or some 5 star hotel. Also have looked at various internet providers and have decided on getting the new DRY DSL services that have been recently introduced into the Canadian markets. Will go pure VOIP as my current VOIP provider must have not received payment for over 6 months and i'm sure service to my US number has been canceled. So will be a big step starting all over again, but I am confident that I will forge new relationships and friendships which will guide me in the right direction. Since my belief in my higher power providing me with GOD (good orderly direction) will help me succeed.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring