CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Friday, April 27, 2007

New Records for DOW


Thursday's DOW hit a new record of 13105.50, and analysts are expecting over 14,000 by year end. Microsoft reports after the bell and reaches a new high of over $30 a share. What a jump in the Chinese search engine Baidu.com shooting up over %25 in after market trading. It is just too hot on Wall St. at the moment. Will there be market correction? Is it the right time to sell? Some serious look at valuation must be done on my portfolio as to determine which positions will hold and which to sell. But this is all part of the financial game, I will defiantly meet with some of my institutional investor friends who play millions of dollars a day for their companies when I get into the city. All things are looking up for my return as I have now sourced out a couple of places to live in the most affluent areas of the city, at very affordable rates. So just counting the hours till I am back into Western Society and on with the rest of my life.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring