CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Visits from Mum

Been spending time with Mum over the past week, we have been getting alot of things sorted out with my passport and departure ticket. Seems like everything is in order except for all the stolen missing items from my residence which I had been living @. But I know these lazy bastard cops here will never find my property or investigate the individuals who lived in the house with me which is sad. Finally I will be back in western society where in crazy things like this will never happen to me. Very glad that my mum has sorted out all the mess up and my life will now move on after almost 4 years of hell. Keeping hope in my higher power to help me achieve success in my life.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring