CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Anxiously Waiting

Today mum will come visit me, as she had called yesterday and said she was in town. So I am hoping things go well and we can finally come to some sort of understanding after many years of mess up. She is currently at Vijay's house which i found odd, since they have never met. But I will be glad to also see Vijay if he choses to come, which I am pretty sure he will. I would most definitely like to get on with my life and try to fulfill many of the goals I had set in place while in Goa going over my goal planning with our UK counselor. I will have to strategically plan the steps I will need to take to foresee my goals complete. I will use the help of my higher power to assist me day to day in conceiving my future.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring