CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Higher Power

I got up early and waiting for the time to be 5:45am as that was the official waking time, followed by morning prayer and exercise. Today I can see that is a miracle because i could never get up on time nor pray or do anything on time. In class when the counseller told me that my answer was not to the point & was still behind on my monkey thinking. I could very easily accept what the counseller told about my defective way of thinking & felt motivated to change myself. The miracle is that today when my defects are pointed out to me i simply accept it without getting angry & do my best to correct myself-today the miracle i can see in my life which is because of the higher power (the group) is that my life is very disciplined. I am able to do everything from morning till night as the program demands without cribbing about shortcomings with the help of god & the group I am becoming more self discipilined.
I was reminding for some time about my broken guitar one day while in the office for some computer work some visitor came & it so happened that he was a music person & immidiatley offered to repair my guitar. I was so thrilled & happy about the way god works. Now I would play some music in my freetime & also teach others. I feel fulfilled because music is very dear to me.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring