CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Sunday, January 28, 2007

thoughts from an addict

Knowing about my disease : I got to know of my disease when the counsellor explained it to me in the session and when i look back in the past i could realize the facts which made me confident and comfortable about the same.
Keeping clean : Keeping clean makes us comfortable confident and fresh thoughout the day. Good thoughts come to my mind & hygene is utmost important as a moral value on its own.
Knowing about my defects : Knowing about my defects helps me to overcome it and treat it. I could stay away from making mistakes in those weak areas. I can make myself powerfull in my strong areas & succed
I am responsesible for my recovery : I am not responsible for my disease but i am responsible for my recovery. It is my responsibility to stay away from my substance & in touch with my feelings.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring