CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Monday, March 5, 2007

Beach Hut

Life in the beach hut is nice, very realxing and peaceful. But one thing I know now is I cannot live with children! I have no tolleance for kids who thow sand at you and get on your nerves. I have spent time realxing and getting a tan in the sun. When swimming in the ocean for the first time in my life, but don't really like salt water (yuck). Been meeting people from all over europe and managed to meet a guy who is staying in the same hut area who is from Montreal which is really cool. Nice being away from substance and still able to enjoy life and meet new people. Wishing everyone in the world a happy holi and may god be with you.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring