CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Benaulim Beach

Beautiful Benaulim Beach is where we are spending time now, it is in south Goa, where there is not as much crowd. It has been relaxing and now we are constantly busy with the new house that was aqquired. We are getting the place ready as it has been years since someone has lived in it. Cleaning, and swabbing and removing years of spider webs has been a real task in the heat of Goa. Slowly but surely the work is getting done. Have met some great people from UK at the AA meetings and everyday am trying to meet somebody new. I tried my had at cooking this morning making breakfast for everybody in the house. I hope they enjoyed it. This is like an experience of getting my own place and getting it ready to live in. I am greatful to my higher power for giving me this opourtunity.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring