CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Friday, March 9, 2007

Goa Friday's

Today was a great day, started off by perparing breakfast for everyone in the house, then ran out to town to get some supplys for the labourers. Got back to the house and finished of breakfast, hope everyone enjoyed it. Then started off cleaning the floors and the bathroom, I had worked may jobs in my life, but had never put my heart into work. Today cleaning the floors I could see my heart was in it, sweating and labouring in the heat of Goa. Left the house after taking a bath by noon or so and headed to a town called Mapusa, were we had a great lunch in a funny place called Stomach! I was really ammused at the name of the restaurant, quite to the point! Afterwards we went to the Friday market in Mapusa which was awesome, we got deals lik you wouldn't believe! Outfits for like 100RS. Afterwards went to a small beach called Ashwin I believe which is filled with Russians. Then rushed back to Calungute to make an NA meeting, were we all had awesome sharings and spent time at the Coffee Day getting closer to eachother. All in all was a great day, and I thank my higher power for the opourtunity.
God bless

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring