CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Good News

Yesterday got a surprising call from my Mum in Canada who said she was on the next flight out tomorrow to come to India. It came to me as a big surprise since I had not been expecting it. So I am keeping positive that I will be heading home with her also or least to get my belongings to relocate myself and establish my life. So the arrival date will be sometime on the 9th, hope she has a safe flight and we have a joyous meeting. Last night was quite disturbed as I couldn't get proper sleep being eaten alive by millions of mosquitoes since we didn't get any mosquito coil. So i think all of us have been affected last night whoever was in the room, we all look groggy today.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring