CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation

CAIM Treatment & Rehabilitation
www.caimindia.org

Monday, April 2, 2007

Neil's Art

Well i'm back in Bangalore at CAIM doing my recovery, and trying to implement the program to the best of my ability. This is my second treatment and this time i think i have acquired a spiritual awakening. I feel quite different now since i have come here if i may add. This place has taught me a lot of things,i know where i stand today and have also accepted myself as an addict and have accepted powerlessness. Day by day i have been feeling more motivated to know more about the program and i am receiving help from a lot of people who are older than me and also from the people who are my age. Everybody is very helpful , friendly and cooperative here.

The picture which you can see has been drawn by me. Well for the first time i have drawn on the computer. Not so good i know but i tried. I am basically a fine art student and i like to sing and rap and i also play the guitar and like to act and socialize with people. I love listening to music.

No comments:

© NA Way Webring Logo

This NA Way Webring site is owned by

CAIM

Keep coming back...It Works...when you work it !!!

[ Skip Prev | Prev | List | Join | Random | Next | Skip Next ]

Copyright © 2000-2003 NA Way Webring